Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Early Morning Bootcamp

Hey all!! I am starting an early morning bootcamp in November! Whoo, whoo!! We will be meeting Mondays and Wednesday at 5 am. What?! I know that sounds early, but you will be done with your workout before the sun rises. Not bad! We will be doing fun plyometric drills, resistance training, cardio exercises, and anything else I can squeeze into that one hour. Ha! Bootcamps are a great way to shake up your current workout schedule or a great way to burn fat. With bootcamps your body is always guessing, it's harder to plateo; which means stronger, leaner bodies in the process. Sounds like fun, right?! We will be meeting at NAK Martial Arts on Gilbert and Guadalupe; southeast corner. If you are interested, but it's too far. Let me know. I am willing to add more bootcamps if the need arises!!

Early Morning Bootcamp
Mondays and Wednesdays
5:30am -6:30am
NAK Martial Arts Gilbert/Guadalupe southeast corner
$40 a month
SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST, EMAIL ME SOON!!!!

1 comment:

Nicolle Webber said...

I am a friend of Jenny Ellsworth and I will be there every Monday, Thank you for this opportunity! See ya Monday!