Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sparkpeople.com


I have an AWESOME new website for you all to try. It's call Spark People. This is a great tool for you to use to help you either loose the weight or maintain. Weight management takes a lot of work, but if you have a great tool to help, it makes it so much easier. This website helps you track your calories consumed (all the food you eat) and if you like, helps track the calories you burn. If you have certain goals, you input the information and it helps keep you ontrack.


Check it out at http://www.sparkpeople.com/. It's a free website. Good luck and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had an unbelievably difficult time with writing down what I eat. I know it is effective, but it seems I'm always multi-tasking when it comes to cooking/eating or just ready to move on to the next thing.

Something that is working for me is I've tried to think of "MORE" when I eat... MORE nutrition... more fresh veggies stacked on top... more color! Just feels better!