Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Swimsuit Confidence 2010!!

I can't even believe it's almost time for Summer!  So many thoughts run through my mind.  What am I going to do with my kids, I need to get the AC fixed, and I HAVE TO FIT INTO A SWIMSUIT!!!  I know I am not the only one out there thinking/stressing about it!  Well, I'm here to tell you that there is no reason to fear.  I am going to help you through this.  Take a deep breath and stay tuned for a series of posts call Swimsuit Confidence 2010!  I will be here to guide you through with exercises, diet help, and actual swimsuit knowledge.  Best of luck to us all!

2 comments:

Jammin' said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is so what I need. Man, you have some really great things on here. Can't wait for Fitness Revolution to get out to the world.

jessi said...

Thanks jen!